Dear God

Prayer makes your heart bigger, until it is capable of containing the gift of God Himself. Mother Teresa

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I just like this

I have a calendar with inspirational thoughts for each day. I like this one, though I've changed it a bit.

I know I am secure in the place God has made for me. He knows the rhythm of my spirit and the thoughts of my heart.
He is as close as breathing. I find peace and comfort in His truth. He knows and sees what I cannot know or see today.

Lord, I find this calms my soul. I feel your Holy Spirit whispering in my ear. You tell me to close my eyes and breath slowly. Let the world go on...be still.
Meditation is the desire of my heart to search for yours. Without you, the world is black and white. The most beautiful colors I've ever seen happened while my face was aimed at you. Your sky is brillent. No wonder the Angels adore You. You have made for them a soft and wonderous place.
I do not deserve the gifts you have given me. That's why they had to be gifts. I could never earn enough to pay the price in full. I am selfish, but I Love You. Forgive me, I want to be what you have planned.

I ask the girls at night... "What was the first gift of Christmas?" The answer is always the same...LOVE.
"For God so loved the world that He gave..."

How can I say Thank You??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home