Dear God

Prayer makes your heart bigger, until it is capable of containing the gift of God Himself. Mother Teresa

Monday, December 20, 2004

Strength and focus

Lord,
I pray for strength and focus. Shopping wears me out. It's the hardest part about Christmas. I love it all, but shopping is draining.

Today I read this:
"Never lose sight of the fact that old age needs so little but needs that little so much."
Margaret Willour

Took a me a few times to really get it. The old folks home. Don't forget the forgotten. That's what your telling me. Help me to shift my focus back to you. I have tunnel vision and all I can think about, right now, is my shopping list.
Write it down!! *Need flannel fabric to make scarfs. On the calander *23rd- bring music and let Megan dance for the elderly. Give out scarfs. Wish them a Merry Christmas.

Give a little bit.
Focus Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home