Dear God

Prayer makes your heart bigger, until it is capable of containing the gift of God Himself. Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Time, time, who's got the time...?

Here I am, another person complaining that there aren't enough hours in the day. Yeah, I guess I could do that, but I don't want to. There is plenty of time. I just waste most of it. I blog to much, and sometimes just sit and do nothing but ponder the past.

God, you know my everythought. You give me all the time I need. You know how much of that time I will spend with you. You tell me where to direct myself. I know where to go. I know what to do...so why do I drag my feet?

Why do I waste your gifts? I have all the ingredients to bake the cake. Why can't I eat it? Why can't I eat anything?

It's an old song. Help me manage my time. Help me find the balance.
Thank You



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home