Dear God

Prayer makes your heart bigger, until it is capable of containing the gift of God Himself. Mother Teresa

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I will praise you no matter what

When troubles smack my face...I will turn to you

When I can't keep the pace...I will turn to you

When darkness fills this space...I will turn to you

When I can't win the race...you will turn to me.



Lord, you have always been there for me. You never let me down no matter what the trouble I face. Today I got sick and once again your timing was perfect. You sent me to just the right place for urgent care. This pain did not happen at work...or in some far off unknown city. You heal me and pick me up when I am tired. You send me friends and give me your grace.

It is in these times of trial, that I seek you most. For that I am thankful. A heart that seeks your grace...what could be better?

If I must go through the fire, I know the pain is not wasted. I am refined and made into something usable. Lord, I am your servant...now and always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home