Dear God

Prayer makes your heart bigger, until it is capable of containing the gift of God Himself. Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Where my heart cries

Lord,
It is the prayer of my soul right now that I focus on you rather than the weight of life, with all its terrible heartaches, that threaten to crush my spirit. I am so important to my family. They're needs are familiar. I want to give my full attention to each and every one.

I often find my energy depleated. Fill up my storage tower. Remind me of the life that is true. Where are my treasures kept? In you...yes.

I do not need to think of myself. "Take care of yourself too" I hear people say, but they don't understand. "I" am not in need. You take care of me. "I" am in good hands. Right now, you need me to help...and of course father, I will help. Friends, family, strangers...
All that I have is You. You are love. Love is all I can give.

The depths of my being cry out! Lord, help me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home